Although our main meetings are accountability meetings, ACME holds a variety of events.
- Accountability Meetings: a weekly one hour meeting where we discuss research goals, preparation for qualifying exams, and more.
- Lunch Series: series of technical discussions where we discuss papers, research problems and results.
- Community Service: community service projects held annually in the local Boston and Cambridge communities.
- Fitness: semesterly fitness events to build community and promote healthy work-life balance.
- Writing Sessions: thesis writing sessions designed to provide a supportive and productive writing atmosphere.
- Presentation Prep: students give talks to prepare for thesis defenses and other presentations.